Ride Share Accident
Our expertise with a wide variety of personal injury cases makes our office the
right choice for those injured by a ride share company, such as Lyft and Uber.
No Fee Unless We Win!
See What Your Case Is Worth!
We Don’t Get Paid Until You Get Paid!
Ride share services, like Uber and Lyft, offer convenient transportation, but can also be a hazard. These companies typically hire average drivers with little or no verification of vehicle safety. These drivers may not receive the training needed to operate effectively as a professional driver while at the same time putting significant miles and time in behind the wheel.
Injuries and damage from ride share accidents can include:
- Damage to your vehicle, bicycle, or motorcycle
- Injuries like those in other vehicle related accidents, such as:
- Broken bones
- Head or neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Injuries caused by poorly maintained equipment, like seat belts
By nature, claims against ride share companies can be complex. Don’t face them alone! Our team has a solid understanding of the policies and insurance coverages involved with ride share companies such as Lyft or Uber and experience with helping those injured in an accident with a ride share vehicle.
Should you get into an ride share accident:
The team at Pirian Law is knowledgeable and dedicated and understands the legal issues that this fairly new method of transportation represents to accident victims. With the team at Weisman Pirian Law at your side, you’ll receive:
- An understanding of your rights and a law firm dedicated to protecting those rights
- Aggressive pursuit of the type of recovery you deserve
- The care and attention of a team dedicated to making the legal process easy for you
- Experts to help you navigate the complex legalities of ride share accidents
DON’T DELAY! WE OFFER YOU A FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULT
CALL TODAY 310.409.2020