Were You Injured in a Car Accident?
Our team is committed to assisting you if you have been injured in an auto
No Fee Unless We Win!
See What Your Case Is Worth!
We Don’t Get Paid Until You Get Paid!
Our team is committed to assisting you if you have been injured in an automobile accident. Auto accidents are no joke. Without an experienced personal injury lawyer and a seasoned legal team behind it, it can be difficult to understand your rights and easy to make mistakes. Some Insurance providers will even attempt to reduce their financial obligation.
Auto accidents can happen for any number of reasons. Just a few of these reasons include:
- Inattentive drivers
- Mechanical issues
- Poor road conditions
- Impaired drivers
Should you get into an auto accident:
- Check yourself and passengers for injuries: Don’t ignore wounds that might seem minor or that don’t hurt. These can become serious injuries later, and shock from an accident can prevent you from feeling pain in the moment.
- Call 911 or report the accident: If the accident is serious and there are injuries, call for emergency services. If the accident is minor and the vehicles are off of the thruway, alert police so that they can make a report.
- Collect details: Get the details of anyone else involved in the accident, from motorists to pedestrians. Be sure to collect relevant insurance information from the other drivers. Take photos if you can and get the names and number of any witnesses.
- Be careful what you say: Don’t admit fault or discuss your actions immediately prior, during, or after the accident. Don’t apologize, as others may see that as acknowledging fault. Do give the important details to law enforcement.
When it comes to your auto accidents, our goal is to ensure you receive the highest settlement for your claim. We carefully examine all the accident ‘s details and work with you to determine the best course of action. We offer:
- A zero-cost preliminary consultation to review your accident
- Understand your rights
- Be protected throughout your case
- Have the resources to receive the medical care needed
- Be compensated for lost wages and damages to your property
- Reduce the stress and worry of managing your own case
Whatever the cause of your car accident, we will aggressively pursue your claim to make sure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries and the damages caused to your property.
DON’T DELAY! WE OFFER YOU A FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULT
CALL TODAY 310.409.2020