Both residential and commercial property owners are obligated to ensure a safe premise for their guests, employees, visitors, or customers. Maintaining their property and reducing risks are responsibilities individuals and corporations take on as part of property ownership and management.
No Fee Unless We Win!
See What Your Case Is Worth!
We Don’t Get Paid Until You Get Paid!
Damages caused by a property owner’s failure to provide a safe setting can result in serious injuries. Common causes of accidents include:
- Unsecured cords and wires
- Loose carpeting
- Uneven or broken surfaces
- Slippery substances, like ice or grease
If you have experienced an injury while on someone else’s property, our team of caring and experienced professionals can help. It’s crucial that you get qualified legal advice so that you can understand your rights and the potential remedies and assistance you may be due.
Should you get into a slip and fall accident:
When you work with the team at Pirian Law, you’ll receive:
- A zero-cost initial consultation so that you can understand what our law firm can do for you
- A clear explanation and a complete understanding of your rights
- Access to a law firm dedicated to protecting those rights
- Aggressive pursuit of the type of recovery you deserve by an experience
personal injury lawyer
- The care and attention of a team dedicated to making the legal process easy for you
DON’T DELAY! WE OFFER YOU A FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULT
CALL TODAY 310.409.2020