Were You Injured in a Car Accident?
Our team is committed to helping those who have been injured in a pedestrian
No Fee Unless We Win!
See What Your Case Is Worth!
We Don’t Get Paid Until You Get Paid!
We understand that pedestrians face a unique risk while crossing streets. Many drivers simply do not respect a pedestrian’s right of way, resulting in many pedestrian related accidents. Pedestrian accidents can happen for any number of reasons. Just a few of these reasons include:
- Inattentive drivers
- Poor road conditions
- Impaired drivers
- Failing to yield
The injuries that you can suffer as a pedestrian are severe, sometimes life-threatening or permanent. The loss of your health, your ability to earn a living and the increased fear of cars that comes after such an event is a major source of grief and stress. Pedestrian accidents can result in serious injuries, including but not limited to:
- Broken bones
- Concussions and traumatic brain injury
- Back or neck injuries
- Road rash
- Long term psychological damage
- Serious cuts and open wounds
Should you get into an pedestrian accident:
The team at the law office of Wiesman Pirian are experienced at helping and
representing those injured in a pedestrian accident. With our knowledgeable and caring team you’ll receive:
- A thorough review of the details of your case and how your accident has affected your life
- Access to a personal injury law team with extensive knowledge of pedestrian accident cases and the medical and lifestyle challenges it can create
- An understanding of your rights and a law firm dedicated to protecting those rights
- The care and attention of a team dedicated to making the legal process easy for you
- Check yourself and passengers for injuries: Don’t ignore wounds that might seem minor or that don’t hurt. These can become serious injuries later, and shock from an accident can prevent you from feeling pain in the moment.
- Call 911 or report the accident: If the accident is serious and there are injuries, call for emergency services. If the accident is minor and the vehicles are off of the thruway, alert police so that they can make a report.
- Collect details: Get the details of anyone else involved in the accident, from motorists to pedestrians. Be sure to collect relevant insurance information from the other drivers. Take photos if you can and get the names and number of any witnesses.
- Be careful what you say: Don’t admit fault or discuss your actions immediately prior, during, or after the accident. Don’t apologize, as others may see that as acknowledging fault. Do give the important details to law enforcement.
When it comes to your auto accidents, our goal is to ensure you receive the highest settlement for your claim. We carefully examine all the accident ‘s details and work with you to determine the best course of action. We offer:
- A zero-cost preliminary consultation to review your accident
- Understand your rights
- Be protected throughout your case
- Have the resources to receive the medical care needed
- Be compensated for lost wages and damages to your property
- Reduce the stress and worry of managing your own case
Whatever the cause of your car accident, we will aggressively pursue your claim to make sure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries and the damages caused to your property.
DON’T DELAY! WE OFFER YOU A FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULT
CALL TODAY 310.409.2020